lock captcha

Any Ideas you have for New features to add to Yazak

Moderators: angel_witha_devilishgrin, christi.dove, carols_a_yazak_user, azwench

sweet_pea

lock captcha

Post by sweet_pea » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:50 pm

Would it be possible to get the 'lock captcha' feature back ??? Thanks.

---> a proud yazak user (you can have the other chat clients !!! ) :D

Yazak
Site Admin

Re: lock captcha

Post by Yazak » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:23 pm

no sorry as Yahoo! stopped it working :(

JustaUser

Post by JustaUser » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:42 am

... I'm not sure what Sweet Pea was actually asking for, but if one doesn't change rooms, CAPTCHAs are still valid for that room, for 5 minutes ... For those of us that don't change rooms often, then a "lock" on the CAPTCHA and the "Retry Room" option would still work as it use to under Yazak ... I do it all the time under Yahoo Messenger [with YTK Pro] ... the CAPTCHA comes up ... If the room's full, it comes back with a message saying so and the CAPTCHA window hangs there ... Subequent clicking on "submit" will gain room entry when a chatter leaves the room... Of course, if one clicks too fast, too many times, they might get a Chat Ban ... I use to set Yazak for 15 seconds on the Auto-Room Join/Knock and that was ideal, but all it does now when a room is full, is show a message that I'm already in the room, losing the CAPTCHA window ... Dunno if there's any easy way to knock now with Yazak, and many Yazak Users miss that ... It will work once again if one doesn't change rooms.

JustaUser

Post by JustaUser » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Hey Zak:

Thanks for addin` back the Auto-CAPTCHA, but I have one request or change to ask, if I may ...

... It would be nice if the CAPTCHA window didn't disappear after every retry, so that a user may simultaneously time a submit based on some information/knowledge the user may possess. :)

Thank you!