web cam iggy fix

Any Ideas you have for New features to add to Yazak

Moderators: angel_witha_devilishgrin, christi.dove, carols_a_yazak_user, azwench

eric1993

web cam iggy fix

Post by eric1993 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:44 pm

I been useing yazak for years and love it ... but... could you please fix it to where if you iggy some 1 they cant get on your cam..... maybe a fix to remove user from cam if they leave room...THANKS great chat client if u set it up right....thanks alot zak :lol:

azwench

Re: web cam iggy fix

Post by azwench » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:32 am

eric1993 wrote:I been useing yazak for years and love it ... but... could you please fix it to where if you iggy some 1 they cant get on your cam..... maybe a fix to remove user from cam if they leave room...THANKS great chat client if u set it up right....thanks alot zak :lol:
You need to review your preferences in Yahoo Messenger on the webcam and make sure you only allow the IDs you've added to the permissions list, etc. If people you don't want are on there, you've got your webcam configured incorrectly.

Do you have all your invite settings off on Page3 of Yazak preferences?

I have yet to get on someone's cam without permission.
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein

eric1993

open cam

Post by eric1993 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:03 pm

I like running an open cam.... just wish it would remove people from cam that leave room...... even if i iggy them they still can get on cam... THANKS