see who ignored you

Any Ideas you have for New features to add to Yazak

Moderators: angel_witha_devilishgrin, christi.dove, carols_a_yazak_user, azwench

mirandahihi

see who ignored you

Post by mirandahihi » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:10 pm

i wish there was a way you can see who ignored you in voice. i mean you can see the names of the people that ignored you in voice. thank you :P

angels

your kiding right

Post by angels » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:55 pm

I always have found that when I go beyond the noise on my face I have traveled to the wrong place.
In english,,,, who ignores a person that sould be thier choice not ours we all have a right on who we would like to listen to and who we don't..Same note on seeing ones posts ,,, :lol: .being able to see who is iggy us is like an open door to be booted more don't you think?

azwench

Re: see who ignored you

Post by azwench » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:52 am

mirandahihi wrote:i wish there was a way you can see who ignored you in voice. i mean you can see the names of the people that ignored you in voice. thank you :P
That would open a can of worms and just give people an excuse for things like booting. Besides, if you're that curious...direct some dialogue their way on the mic and see if they respond to you...not that hard to figure out.
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein