You Don't Want to See Bots In The Rooms? Help Everyone Out!

Hopefully these tips will help you if you've just installed Yazak and want to know about some of the cool features it has or perhaps if you've been a long-time user of the program and you haven't done many changes to make your chatting experience more enjoyable.
azwench

You Don't Want to See Bots In The Rooms? Help Everyone Out!

Post by azwench » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:08 pm

Okay, the more you build up the filter.txt file in yazak with the phrases posted by bots...the fewer bots you will see, so here's the deal:

I've been gathering the filter.txt files from my fellow buddies on yazak and composing a massive word filter file by editing out dupe lines and taking out the most common phrases said by real people so you'll be catching more bots. You'll find over time your word phrases will catch a heck of a lot more bots than putting a bazillion girly names into your wildcards. My wildcard.txt file is only 2kbs while my filter.txt file is over 50kbs and growing all the time.

If you want to contribute your filter files, word phrases and/or wildcards, you can submit them to me via e-mail and I will add them to our filter lists on the website.

:arrow: You can zip them up together or separately it doesn't matter. They must be zipped up not just sent as an attachment please.

:arrow: Put FILTERS For Yazak in the subject line of your e-mail

:arrow: Do not send your Agb files or FilterWords list, I want your saved Filter.txt list

:arrow: E-mail me at azwench_now_a_virginian@yahoo.com

I will go through them and add them to my already huge list and Zak will post them on the website for everyone to load up and use!

Here is the link to the downloads:

http://www.yazakpro.com/yazak/extra/fil ... index.html

Click the one that has Made by Tam in the title

OR

If you want a smaller filter file to begin with...click the one titled Made by Zak
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein