Once Again - Yazak or Yahoo sign in difficulties

Help With Yazak, How do I do such and such in Yazak

Moderators: angel_witha_devilishgrin, christi.dove, carols_a_yazak_user, azwench

Yazak
Site Admin

Re: Once Again - Yazak or Yahoo sign in difficulties

Post by Yazak » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:01 pm

I would say your ID's are banned maybe get someone else to try log into them for you from another computer (and maybe even another country) to test see if same happens for them.

Can you login on Email and send PM messages from browser?

what is the ID your using ?

friendlytecbrasil

Post by friendlytecbrasil » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 pm

How can that be so Sir as - andrew.dallison@yahoo.com was made after this problem started Sir.
I have also tried it on 4 Home pc's to no avail too.E-mails work perfectly on all three accounts and mail is being received daily and cleared through Outlook Express (XP)
The Id I am currently useing is friendlytec_brasil@yahoo.com.br I enclose the password which I will change after this problem is sorted out Sir. Please try it yourself, the password currently is abcdefghi (on all three accounts)
I can log onto e-mail and enter Yahoo mail normally Sir, I don't send Pm's as a rule, I only receive a few from finely selected known persons.
I don't have anybody currently on my PM List as as you well realize, and appreciate "the Arabs pm anybody, and everybody", so I leave a simple message,
If you can speak and read English then you may ask me in the channel before you Pm....
Lastly Sir, I bet this is the hardest case until now you have had to resolve, I do thank you sincerely for your time, but I am afraid you maybe fighting a losing battle, unless you say the account is banned, which is highly unlikely as all three e-mails appear active as I send and receive messages on all three daily.
T

Yazak
Site Admin

Post by Yazak » Tue May 01, 2012 12:45 am

Now I Know what your doing wrong :shock: :o

You need to enter your usename as friendlytec_brasil and not friendlytec_brasil@yahoo.com.br Don't put in the @yahoo.com.br

on Login window of Yazak :D

And it will work :D

friendlytecbrasil

Post by friendlytecbrasil » Tue May 01, 2012 1:02 am

I am totally Speechless Sir, My Goodness, yes I was able to enter now, I feel a complete dummy -idiot for wasteing so much of your valuable time, I will pass this onto the other people I heard from, who claimed they too were having the same problem. I am so sorry but yet so grateful you found my stupid error. I wonder if the others were useing their full yahoo address'es in the top box.
I would be grateful if you would blank out my password in my previous post as almost everything uses the same password. (or remove it completely)
As for the Pm problem, well I add my friends to Skype, if I like the person, or am trying to help a newbie etc. Much better than having Arabic gibberish fill my pm box lol. I maybe returning to the UK in a years time, after say June 2013,after 27 years here in Brazil if so I would like to contact you please and show my personal appreciation, for your efforts.The wrungs in my ladder are missing, you really brought me down to earth, what an idiot I am.....

Yazak
Site Admin

Post by Yazak » Tue May 01, 2012 1:13 am

Easy mistake sometimes you need to enter the @ part, But it seems for @yahoo.com or @yahoo.co.br you don't

I will test others Yahoo use
@Ymail
@rocketmail.com

Glad I got it working for you :D

friendlytecbrasil

Post by friendlytecbrasil » Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 am

I am very grateful and sorry to have caused so much upheaval, I am in the Diabetic Room now chatting away as normal. Once again many thanks for your kind assistance, I feel a complete fool but happy to be back among the fold, so to speak as messenger is NOT for me.....Thanks once again for your time and pacience........