SAFE LIST QUESTIONS &

Help With Yazak, How do I do such and such in Yazak

Moderators: angel_witha_devilishgrin, christi.dove, carols_a_yazak_user, azwench

BridgeStt

SAFE LIST QUESTIONS &

Post by BridgeStt » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Since I just recently (2 days ago) updated my Yazak to the newest version, I've noticed that now, when I try to add someone to my safe list, it's only saying they're on my safe list for 1 day!
Before my update, that 1 day only box wasn't there. I don't want to have to re-enter friends and family every single day.
How can I fix this?
My next question is: what do I have to do to be able to use my yahoo messenger and yazak at the same time? When I first d/l this programme several months back I recall seeing the instructions to do that. And, at that time I bookmarked it, and now I can't find the page.
And finally, why is it today, that even though I've logged in as Invisible, I've been being overwhelmed with pm's from chatters I don't even know? How do I change the settings on that so that only friends, and/or someone on my SafeList can pm me?
Thanks,
Bridge

Yazak
Site Admin

Re: SAFE LIST QUESTIONS &

Post by Yazak » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm

The 1 Day Buddy is a button that you can use but normally you use the Save button

If you use the 1 Day Buddy it will ony be kepted for 1 day if you use Save it will be kept until you delete it :shock:

You need to Use Login Protocol V18 or V19 what is on login window change this before login in. (also Note you need Active Email to use V18/V19 now)

With V18/V19 you can be login same account more than once.

You can login Invisible at login by checking invisible Login

You can can change Pm Preferences ...Check Pm's from Friends and Pm' from Chat Room buddies

You can use stealth see link http://www.yazakpro.com/yazak/help/stealth.html

To why you get pm's from unknow users is because there are programs out there that log users names what are in rooms and later will send you pm's dont matter if you invisable or not.... so best to set up to PM from friends only.

If you don't know how to get to PM preferences
many ways
1. When in chat room click just above Send button on bottom right PM On click on that
2. File menu up top of chat room... then Preferences ...then on bottom Show Pm Preferences button
3. Click on Buddies button on chat room or login window...Then right click Buddies window and Select in popup menu Preferences Then PM Preferences