webcam problem

Help With Yazak, How do I do such and such in Yazak

Moderators: angel_witha_devilishgrin, christi.dove, carols_a_yazak_user, azwench

jerknhot

webcam problem

Post by jerknhot » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:19 pm

anyone could help me i have a webcam problem.evry time i view a webcam its doesnt open.but i can oipen my webcam and evrybody see it please help me.thanks

rangerhere

webcam

Post by rangerhere » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:30 am

go to the forum that says " how to fix some common problems on yazak"...click on the subject that says.." webcam starts then disappears....click on the Dll's there..this might help..it might not...some people can get their webcams to work and view other cams..some cant..its the luck of the draw :D

davdee188

Post by davdee188 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:26 pm

go to yahoo webcam help, download what they call a wrapper ,lack of this is the real problem with yazak and cams its pretty easy to follow instructions ,

PAINJESTER

Re: webcam problem

Post by PAINJESTER » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:14 am

jerknhot wrote:anyone could help me i have a webcam problem.evry time i view a webcam its doesnt open.but i can oipen my webcam and evrybody see it please help me.thanks
If I remember correctly...that webcam wrapper you mentioned was grabbed by entering yahoo chat using Java and was for getting your cam to work when there was still Java chat in Yahoo...but i could be mistaken. On my website under YaZak tools you will find the YaZak webcam self installer...give that a try and see if it fixes your problem...but as was said....lately its luck of the draw on viewing webcams with your YaZak...

Hope that helps.... :wink:
(¯`·._.·Painjester·._.·´¯)
For more YaZak tips, tutorials, and YaZak extras:
http://twiztedroots.zxq.net

coltwlf

Unable to find the ywcvwr.dll file

Post by coltwlf » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:46 pm

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I have spend a couple of days looking through it. The problem is that i did the followin "If you have recently updated Yahoo Messenger to versions 8.1.0.401 or 8.1.0.402 you may need this fix. Yahoo messed with a web cam DLL file.

Download and Install Zak's Web Cam Fix here. It registers the DLL file for you.

http://www.yazakpro.com/yazak/extra/RegWebCam.exe" and when i run the program I get this "
Copy new ywcvwr.dll
Registering ywcvwr_v2014.dllUnable to find the ywcvwr.dll file

Copy new ywcupl.dll
Registering ywcupl_v2014.dll

Copy new yuplapp.dll
Registering yuplapp.dll"
My question is where does this program look for these files, because i know i have that fille ywcvwr.dll in the yahoo/messenger folder. If any one could help me it would be greatly apriciated. thank you.

PAINJESTER

Re: Unable to find the ywcvwr.dll file

Post by PAINJESTER » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:06 am

coltwlf wrote:Hello, I'm new to this forum. I have spend a couple of days looking through it. The problem is that i did the followin "If you have recently updated Yahoo Messenger to versions 8.1.0.401 or 8.1.0.402 you may need this fix. Yahoo messed with a web cam DLL file.

Download and Install Zak's Web Cam Fix here. It registers the DLL file for you.

http://www.yazakpro.com/yazak/extra/RegWebCam.exe" and when i run the program I get this "
Copy new ywcvwr.dll
Registering ywcvwr_v2014.dllUnable to find the ywcvwr.dll file

Copy new ywcupl.dll
Registering ywcupl_v2014.dll

Copy new yuplapp.dll
Registering yuplapp.dll"
My question is where does this program look for these files, because i know i have that fille ywcvwr.dll in the yahoo/messenger folder. If any one could help me it would be greatly apriciated. thank you.
I also have a yuplapp.dll and a ywcvwr.dll in my YaZak Chat folder. Check to see if you have both of these in your YaZak Chat folder as well.

Hope that helps... :wink:
(¯`·._.·Painjester·._.·´¯)
For more YaZak tips, tutorials, and YaZak extras:
http://twiztedroots.zxq.net

azwench

Re: Unable to find the ywcvwr.dll file

Post by azwench » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:38 am

coltwlf wrote:Hello, I'm new to this forum. I have spend a couple of days looking through it. The problem is that i did the followin "If you have recently updated Yahoo Messenger to versions 8.1.0.401 or 8.1.0.402 you may need this fix. Yahoo messed with a web cam DLL file.

The ywcvwr.dll in Yazak is still the old version 2.0.1.4 before the update for Yahoo messenger 8.1 versions 401 & 402 which uses ywcvwr.dll version 2.0.1.6, it will not work currently in Yazak without causing problems for the webcam viewing for a lot of people. This is why Zak has that fix to also register the old version of the ywcvwr.dll for you.
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein

coltwlf

thank you

Post by coltwlf » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:58 am

thank you for the fast replies, i try them all, and it did not gave my any results.
one final question.
I know that the register webcam dll program looks in the yahoo program for ywcupl and yuplapp dll, but in what folder does look for the ywcvwr dll? Because, i have the ywcvwr file in the yahoo folder. but still it does not see it?
I"m sorry if this question fustrates anyone. I apologize about that. and if anyone could shed some light in to this dilema i would be very greatfull.

thank you

azwench

Re: thank you

Post by azwench » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:30 pm

coltwlf wrote:thank you for the fast replies, i try them all, and it did not gave my any results.
one final question.
I know that the register webcam dll program looks in the yahoo program for ywcupl and yuplapp dll, but in what folder does look for the ywcvwr dll? Because, i have the ywcvwr file in the yahoo folder. but still it does not see it?
I"m sorry if this question fustrates anyone. I apologize about that. and if anyone could shed some light in to this dilema i would be very greatfull.

thank you
Did you try this fix?

http://www.yazakpro.com/yazak/extra/webcamfix.html

And read the instructions posted about running it twice and rebooting your computer to make the fix take effect.
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein

1973sOuThBrOnX

Post by 1973sOuThBrOnX » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Why can't i view people's cams? Mine works but i can't view people's cams? The WEBCAM fix is not working. It is not registering the dll's.

1973sOuThBrOnX

Post by 1973sOuThBrOnX » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:13 pm

I am having the same problem and the WEBCAMFIX does not fix the problem.

1973sOuThBrOnX

Post by 1973sOuThBrOnX » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Why won't they register?

1973sOuThBrOnX

Post by 1973sOuThBrOnX » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 am

Once you install "Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package (KB2538243)" they will register.