Creating Room In Yahoo

Post Your Views With Fellow Yazak Forum Members About Yahoo BUT KEEP YOUR POSTS CLEAN!
roses

Creating Room In Yahoo

Post by roses » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:34 pm

I Would Like to Have My Favorite Room Back In Yahoo ...I Do Hope that Options Is Available Again..Really Soon ...PLEASEeeee :( And If This Option Is Still Available...Can you Please let Me Know...???? And Oh Yes....Loves..Yazak...Thank you Very Much ...From Roses

Yazak
Site Admin

Re: Creating Room In Yahoo

Post by Yazak » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Yazak still save last rooms visited if thats what you mean :D

roses

Post by roses » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:06 pm

No Sorry..That was Not What I Was asking Please :( In Our Music Rooms ..(which Are Hosted ..) 10 Or 12 And At Times 15 Make a Perfect Music Chat Room Please...But We Only Have the 3 Rooms ..In Evenings and Especially Week-ends..They Get Rather Crowded....But Never Enough..( By The Yahoo Count....) to Get the 2 other Regular rooms there used to be..Before all the Yahoo Problems I do Hope this explains better...Without Causing Problems Please...If it Creates Problems...Please do Not Let the Post Stay.....And Thank you So Very Much For yazak...It is By Far the Best ... :)

Yazak
Site Admin

Post by Yazak » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Do you mean the room numbers :10 :12

If so, how rooms work is this.....room:1 gets full (over 50 users), Room:2 is started room gets full Room:3 is started and so on :D

otherwise i dont understand what your mean... :shock:

roses

Post by roses » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Yes...tyvm Kind Sir...That I Knew..Please ....And I do Think Is Time For My Dance Around The Forums...On This topic Stop....Thank you so Very Kindly...Please...For Your Generous Replies Please.. :)