Take care Steve and the rest of the YaZak gang...

Post Your Views With Fellow Yazak Forum Members About Yahoo BUT KEEP YOUR POSTS CLEAN!
PAINJESTER

Take care Steve and the rest of the YaZak gang...

Post by PAINJESTER » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:29 am

I had a great time using the YaZak in chat and i have been a loyal YaZak user for years. I will truley miss all of you very much and i hope the best for all of you. Steve. your work on the YaZak has been extraordanary.. and there were times when the chat client was vertually unbootable... and i believe that it is still the best chat client ever to cross the Yahoo! chat rooms!! Azwench... you sexy beastie you.. take care.. i will miss you very much... and to the rest.. its been a fun time.. take care ... and god bless!! :-) :D
(¯`·._.·Painjester·._.·´¯)
For more YaZak tips, tutorials, and YaZak extras:
http://twiztedroots.zxq.net

Tumble

Re: Take care Steve and the rest of the YaZak gang...

Post by Tumble » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:06 pm

PAINJESTER wrote:I had a great time using the YaZak in chat and i have been a loyal YaZak user for years. I will truley miss all of you very much and i hope the best for all of you. Steve. your work on the YaZak has been extraordanary.. and there were times when the chat client was vertually unbootable... and i believe that it is still the best chat client ever to cross the Yahoo! chat rooms!! Azwench... you sexy beastie you.. take care.. i will miss you very much... and to the rest.. its been a fun time.. take care ... and god bless!! :-) :D
great statement about yazak client etc
hope you follow Yazserv zak got every working good voice etc