1. On The Login Window uncheck the Auto Join Room and the Random options.
2. Where you see the word Chat Server left-click on it and it will change to a red Chat Server Alpha
3. Left-Click the drop-down menu arrow and you will see the Alphacs servers listed and then you can choose one.
4. Click the green Login to Yahoo button.
5. From the Rooms menu you can get into any of the Number 1 Rooms on list such as Yahoo! Chat Help:1, Windows:1, etc.
6. Do not use the JOIN FAST button or you will get bounced all over the place. Hit the regular JOIN ROOM button with Anti-Room Bounce checked one time and wait it out while it knocks. If you get impatient and hit it several times you will be bounced.
7. Get all your chat buddies converted to Yazak and you can still chat online in Yahoo when the servers are playing up!
Just double-click the Yazak icon on your desktop and start another instance of Yazak. You can run two instances on Yazak on different IDs, one in the alpha server and one signed into the regular Yahoo servers sitting there knocking your favorite room, letting you know when the servers come up again.
Hopefully these tips will help you if you've just installed Yazak and want to know about some of the cool features it has or perhaps if you've been a long-time user of the program and you haven't done many changes to make your chatting experience more enjoyable.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest