Use the Stats Tool to Keep Track of Most Common Phrases Used

Hopefully these tips will help you if you've just installed Yazak and want to know about some of the cool features it has or perhaps if you've been a long-time user of the program and you haven't done many changes to make your chatting experience more enjoyable.
azwench

Use the Stats Tool to Keep Track of Most Common Phrases Used

Post by azwench » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:58 pm

Zak has a handy dandy Stats Tool built into Yazak that I use all the time.

:arrow: It's located in the top menu under Extra Toys>>External Programs>>Show Stats.

:arrow: This tool automatically keeps track of how often a word or phrase is posted in the room based on what you have entered into your Word Filters. This is done by using the IgnoredLog.txt and the Agb_FilterIgnoredWords.txt located in the Yazak program files.

Here are some screenshots of Zak's to help you out:

http://www.yazakpro.com/yazak/extra/fil ... index.html

Once you select Show Stats a large window will open up, inside you will find:

:arrow: A check box, a six-digit number count, and the word or phrase posted by a bot. The number count constantly changes whether you have the Stat tool activated or not by using the two files listed above.

For example: 000087 at your service! (Which means that phrase has been posted in the room 87 times by various bots as a temporary ignore).

By default in the center bottom of box is the number 100, this can be changed to 10, 25, whatever you want the limit to be before you make that particular phrase into a permanent iggy with the $$ in front of it to iggy that bot.

I've decided I want bots permanently iggied after that phrase has been posted 10 times, so i change the center number to 10.

The next step is to hit the green button titled "Check Higher or Equal To", which means any phrase that has been said 10 times or more will automatically get a check in the box next to it.

Then you hit the peach button titled "Set all Checked on FILTER to Perm Ignore" and it will automatically put the $$ in front of the phrase.

Special Note: Dont forget to use ReLoad Filter List on Filter window popup menu after you use this for affects to show up in Filter window.

When you open your filter list again by left-clicking the Filter Button, they will all be at the top of the filter list with the $$ in front of them.

This is so much easier than manually editing them yourself and you're getting an accurate count of how many times that phrase has been posted.

Keep in mind, that your word filter phrases will change based on moving around to various types of rooms such as computer to help to flirting to adult rooms.

:arrow: You'll always be adding new phrases to it and catching more bots that way than using the wildcards with unlimited girly names in it that have been altered by spelling, position in the yahoo ID, with numbers, without numbers, etc.

Have fun with word filters, add as many as you want, it's just a simple text file and doesn't take up much room on the hard drive. Another reason I love to use Yazak. A very simple chat program with lots of features!
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein