Voice chat error

Help With Yazak, How do I do such and such in Yazak

Moderators: angel_witha_devilishgrin, christi.dove, carols_a_yazak_user, azwench

Voice chat error

Postby Sarus » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:44 pm

I just updated my yazak, Now my voice chat has a "connect failure code 60" Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
Sarus

Re: Voice chat error

Postby PAINJESTER » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:44 am

Sarus wrote:I just updated my yazak, Now my voice chat has a "connect failure code 60" Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

I am not sure right off what that particular error is..but on your login screen, before logging in, pick another voice server like v3.vc.scd.yahoo.com is a good one. or maybe v4.vc.scd.yahoo.com,then try using YMSG protocol V13 and login....go to a room and open voice.

Hope that helps......
(¯`·._.·Painjester·._.·´¯)
For more YaZak tips, tutorials, and YaZak extras:
http://twiztedroots.zxq.net
PAINJESTER

Postby Sarus » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:08 pm

Thanks bro, That didnt work..I think what happend was, The updated version of yazak wasnt meshing with my earlier version of yahoo messanger, I tried updating messanger and now it works fine, Incase the problem arises with someone else.Appreciate the help.

Sarus
Sarus

Postby yazak121 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:45 pm

Voice problem here too. Since 2 months ago, I had to reformat my computer and change from XP to win 2000 Pro. I re-installed Yazak from the website and since then no problem getting to yahoo chatrooms but NO voice for me
Uninstalling yazak and re-installing, same thing... Voice still doesn't work form in Yahoo chatrooms when I use Yazak
yazak121

Return to Yazak Help